Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Thinking About the Future

As I find myself coming to the end of my college experience, I have been thinking more about the future as a tangible reality. I am a journalism major with a minor in professional writing and I graduate UNM in December. I am currently at my second internship with a magazine, where I gain the best writing experience. I have also noticed that my UNM elective classes (interviewing, editing) are all courses that will prepare me for the "real world" journalism jobs. In my advanced multimedia journalism course, my professor had me put together a virtual resume with all of my work showcasing my various multimedia skills.

Thanks for stopping by my blog,


Kelsie Soward

2 comments:

Jonathan Reeve Price said...

Good job on your online resume; nice to have the stories front and center...and the links take us to the magazine itself, so we can see what kind of venue you have been working in.

Noakeakala said...

I love the idea of a virtual resume - especially for your profession. It's great to see your "portfolio".