Saturday, February 11, 2012

Travel Thoughts

For the summer I have been looking at different places to go abroad. I can't wait to travel everywhere but I have to choose somewhere to go first. As I was looking around at different places I found myself leaning towards India as my first choice. Mainly, my grandfather had great things to say about his travels there. As I was looking around for different websites about India I found a website that I thought was one of the coolest things I've ever seen.

http://www.panoramas.dk is a website that has 360 degree panoramas of different places throughout the world. As I found myself looking at the Great Wall of China and the Eiffel Tower, I thought I would sneak a peek at the Taj Mahal. http://www.panoramas.dk/fullscreen/fullscreen23.html. I thought it was such a fun website that I came across when looking for information about India!

1 comment:

Jonathan Reeve Price said...

Fantastic panorama of the Taj Mahal...thanks for the tip about this site. So are you really thinking of going to India?